Our church sends out regular volunteers to Norcross Cooperative Ministry to sort and organize food and other donations, or to provide mini-events such as service days or VBS. If you are interested in helping, please contact the church office.
- 1 lb. bags or boxes of rice
- canned chicken
- spaghetti sauce (cans please, no glass jars)
- boxed breakfast cereal
- meals in a can, such as beef stew, ravioli, spaghetti/meat balls, etc.
- Also appreciated are monetary donations payable to Norcross Cooperative Ministry and marked “for food purchases”.
- In the Personal Empowerment program, needed are a workshop leader for job readiness classes, help with preparing/reviewing client resumes, assisting with hiring events and job fairs, and classroom monitors.
- In the Health & Wellness area, needed are nurses, dietitians, and medical assistants to help with monthly health fairs, held the 2nd Saturday of each month at the Co-op from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. To volunteer or learn more about these opportunities, please call Shirley at 770-263-0013, or sign up on their website at www.norcrossco-op.org