Dating can be challenging, that's why we are offering a free workshop for high schoolers to equip themselves with the tools they need to navigate and help them learn to pace their dating life in a safe way.
How to Avoid Falling for a Jerk/Jerkette is the evidence-based resource that we use to teach high school students:
- Warning signs of difficult partners
- How to tell if a partner is really going to make lasting changes
- How to safely build trust in a new relationship
- The five evidence-based areas to get to know about someone you're dating that will help you predict what they will be like in a long-term relationship
- How to develop a relationship in a way that helps you to avoid the love is blind syndrome
Join us as we team up with the Healthy Families Initiative for this free workshop offered on Wednesdays, February 7, 14, 21, and 28 from 6-8 pm!